Welcome to the Digital Classroom, developed by Newseum Education
The Newseum's award-winning videos and resources bring news literacy, journalism and history to life for students.
This standards-based learning module uses videos, primary sources and interactive features to explore presidential campaigns through the lenses of civics, history and media literacy.
Video Viewing Guides:
- Flexible, ready-to-teach lesson plans and handouts
- Video introductions
- Essential questions
- Background information, including key people, events and vocabulary
- Warm-up discussion questions
- Key concepts and quotations
- Comprehension and critical-thinking questions for assessment
- Class discussion and short essay questions
- Extension activity ideas
- Teacher key
- Standards-linked content