Newseum Offers More for Four
WASHINGTON — Beginning Jan. 7, 2011, the Newseum introduces the Family Four Pack, which offers great savings for a family of four.
Tickets for the package are $49.95, plus tax, for two adults and two youth visitors.
Tickets are currently available only at the admissions desk.
The Newseum has something for the entire family:
- Take a 4-D time-travel adventure.
- See Pulitzer Prize-winning photography.
- Don't miss "Covering Katrina," the critically acclaimed exhibit that chronicles the dramatic tale of the media's reporting of Hurricane Katrina and its destruction.
- Play interactive news games and Be a TV Reporter.
- See "Elvis! His Groundbreaking, Hip-Shaking, Newsmaking Story" before it ends Feb. 14, 2011.
And don't forget, Newseum tickets are always valid for two consecutive days.Related Links:
- "I-Witness: A 4-D Time Travel Adventure"
- Pulitzer Prize Photographs Gallery
- Covering Katrina
- Elvis! His Groundbreaking, Hip-Shaking, Newsmaking Story
- Be a TV Reporter